Privacy Policies & Legal Statements
(as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998)
that you supply to us.
1. We will comply with the Data Protection legislation, so any personal data that you supply to us will be used for the purposes indicated below. Please do not give us information if you do not want it stored. The nature of the personal data that we keep on record may include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, fax number. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity from you.
2. The information that we obtain and hold about you and your company will be used to provide you with information in relation to our products and services and for the purpose of communicating with you and/or your company. The information will also be used to manage and administer this site. The information will only be used as stated herein and/or in such other circumstances where there is an obligation to do so, or as the law permits, or where we have your consent.
3. The information we hold about you is confidential and will only be disclosed outside the users of this website at your request or with your consent, to investigate or prevent fraud or if the law permits it or it is in the public interest. Normally any personal/business details provided by you to us will not be exported outside the EEA. In the event of any information being disclosed outside the EEA, we have strict security procedures in place.
4. We will retain your personal data only for as long as is required and for the purposes for which it was originally given. The personal details are then destroyed unless we are legally obliged to retain the data and/or transmit it to a regulatory or government authority.
5. We would ask that you keep us informed (by email, telephone, or in writing) of any changes in your personal data so that we may have our records up to date at all times.
7. Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship. Fluent Technology Ltd. accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained on this website.
8. By continuing to use this website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
9. Upon payment of a fee and by written request to The Data Protection Officer, Fluent Technology Ltd., you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held about you by us, as provided for under the Data Protection Act. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT FLUENT TECHNOLOGY LTD. AND FLEXI-GRANT®.
Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies.
Fluent Technology Ltd. does not represent that the information contained is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Any visitors using information contained on this website do so entirely at their own risk. The information contained on this site is subject to change at any time without notice.
Additionally, Fluent Technology Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which may be accessed through this website by the use of hypertext links to sites provided by other organisations, nor will Fluent Technology Ltd. be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of such use.
The registered office of Fluent Technology Limited is at 2 Rowan House, Beechill Business Park, Belfast BT8 7QN.
Company Registration No. NI040683 Vat No. 773 6812 02