Local Information SystemsTransforming Local Government and powered by Origin
Origin is a tried and tested, web-based local information system and data observatory solution platform designed specifically for local government and focuses on providing all the necessary tools for maintaining, analysing, collaborating and presenting information at a local level to your partners and the general public.
We deliver local information systems that streamline the handling of enquiries from the public, reduce the time spent on the production of statutory returns and deliver real-time collaboration on defining policy initiatives.
Our clients are realising significant staff time savings in managing enquiries and in producing routine reports. One county council client has recently reported an £80k per year saving on staff time managing enquiries from tehe public. Another client has reduced the time required to produce it’s JSNA report by more than 50%.
ORIGIN is in daily use throughout councils in the UK, with over 1000 users and holding millions of statistics. Or customers are experiencing the below benefits:
- Save thousands on staff time spent answering information requests
- Encourages the public to use self service to answer enquiries
- Save on the cost of analysts for reporting
- Provides evidence for policy making
- Drives the Localism agenda forward
- Reduces the time spent on JSNA dramatically
- Identifies performance issues in the community
- Provides correlation analysis to identify patterns in community behaviour